Back by popular demand!
Following 2017's successful 'Your Questions' series we are relaunching the series again from September 2018. Again the questions have come from YOU and again it's been a chance for you to ask the questions that are important to you; about life, about the Bible, about relationships, etc. etc.
We are currently working through the questions and planning the series, and we are really looking forward to having the space to look at them as a followers of Jesus Christ. We believe that God has something positive and life fulfilling to say in response to the questions we bring to Him. We also believe that Christianity is not a religion of the dark ages, but a living faith that has answers to the difficult and challenging stuff we face today.
As a taster of what is to come below is a list of some of the 12 questions we'll be looking at some time between September and November 2018...
- What about other religions? Do we all worship the same God?
- Why does the church have such an issue with assisted dying?
- If God is all-powerful, how can evil exist?
- In a world dominated by social media how do we (and our children) have a balanced/healthy self-image/self-worth?
- How do we respond to the rise in mental health issues?
02/09 Do you have to be stupid to be a Christian?
Proverbs 3: 1-6 and 1 Corinthians 1: 18-31
09/09 What is happening when I take Holy Communion?
John 6: 53-56 and 1 Cor 11: 23-26
16/09 If God is good and all-powerful, how can evil exist?
30/09 Who is the Holy Spirit?